New projects site

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi everyone!

I wrote a blog post about our new site for educational projects. Please have a read, check out the site, and share your thoughts and ideas. I’d love to hear what you think of it!

• Hi @Philip-Harney it looks really good. Is that a pathway for community supplied content to be added?

/Mark

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi @KramKroc, thanks for taking a look! Over the next few weeks we’ll be moving all the existing community content from Kata to the GitHub repository and once the structure of that is in place we’ll be encouraging people to submit their own content there.

While we don’t have a direct pathway for community members to add content to the new site at present, it’s something I’m actively working on. We want it to be a solution that works for everyone, so we’ll be following a process with reviews at regular intervals, to ensure we’re making the best choices for everyone in the community. As this means there’ll likely be a lot of changes early on, we’re going to start things off by working closely with a small number of community members and grow things from there.

If you have a project you’d like to publish on the platform, please email me (philip@coderdojo.org) with the details. It’s useful, particularly at this planning stage, to see different examples of the kinds of work our community wants to share.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your input!

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.