Platform: error has occurred while notifying members

• Since over a week we can’t send any updates & ticket available m ails anymore. This is impacting the attendance for us.
    Can this be looked at please.

An error has occurred while notifying members:
    {“data”:"",“status”:504,“config”:{“method”:“POST”,“transformRequest”:[null],“transformResponse”:[null],“url”:"/api/2.0/dojos/notify-all-members",“data”:"{“data”:{“dojoId”:“4f8d36fb-7545-4ba9-b9fb-b379b6b87938”,“eventId”:“4d13cdf1-896a-4774-9892-d2e42cbd329d”,“emailSubject”:“Tickets Now Available for %1$s”}}",“headers”:{“Content-Type”:“application/json”,“Accept”:“application/json, text/plain, /”}},“statusText”:“GATEWAY_TIMEOUT”}

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hey @Remon-Van-Gijn
    We’ve had several issues over the last weeks that could have caused that :

• one of our jobs was restarting forever, eating away the CPU/memory out of our servers
    • emails for users notifications were not being queued and could crash when the quantity of users was >~ 100.
      Could you tell me when was the last time you had this issue?
      Cheers,
      G.F.

• @Guillaume-Feliciano
    I tried this ~ an hour ago, on our dojo events page.

• CoderDojo Foundation

Ah!
    Looks like we have something in the logs, for once :)
    One of your user is having a corrupted profile, I’ll have a look tomorrow morning if it can wait until then?

• @Guillaume-Feliciano yes, if you could fix that one (and see if there are others) Friday morning we might still be able to get some more traction.

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi @Remon-Van-Gijn :)
    That should be fixed. I had to delete a member from your Dojo.
    I’ll send you additional info by PM regarding the issue, as it contains personal data regarding the user so you can get in touch with him/her and fix the situation in a more durable way if necessary.
    Cheers,
    G.F.

• @Guillaume-Feliciano ,Thanks, Ive rerun the mail and it works now. Ill follow up on the PM.

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.