Coolest Projects: Project Registration Call Saturday March 24th 11am + 1pm

• CoderDojo Foundation

There are only days left for young people involved in Dojos around the world to register their creative tech ideas for Coolest Projects International in Dublin this May (or Coolest Projects UK in London on April 28th)!

Not sure how to register or have questions?

We are running two conference calls on Saturday 24th of March at 11am and 1pm (GMT: London/Dublin time) to help all those who have questions or would like someone to go through project registration with them.

The open call will be facilitated by Sinead, the Events Manager for CoderDojo, using Join.me. If you cannot attend the call, you can highlight anything you would like discussed in this thread. We will be publishing the call as a video later that day.

How can you Join the Call?

To join the Project Registration Call visit the link below on Saturday March 24th at 11am or at 1pm GMT:

On a computer: Use any browser to visit the link here: https://join.me/team.coderdojo.org

To dial in by phone:

Ireland -
    +353.1.531.4868

United Kingdom - National
    +44.33.0088.2634

You can also use the join.me app and call in using the Conference ID:
    366-810-387 #

Can’t make those times? We will be sharing a video of the call after, and you can also check out our FAQs here!

alt text

• CoderDojo Foundation

Call just starting now :) If you can’t make this one remember we are hosting another at 1pm today!

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.