Parents & Youth registration

• Tramore Dojo

1. Does this message only applies to under 13s (as over 13s can get tickets)
      Are you a parent/guardian? Please note that to book tickets for your youths you will need to add them to your profile first in the ninja section.
    2. I had a mother and son register separately, can their profiles be linked afterwards, or does one of them have to delete their profile first to add the other?
    3. Are there plans to include a search in for members?
      Thanks

• Hi Karen!

Thanks for all of the great questions, I'd be delighted to answer them for you!

1): Under 13’s can only book tickets by being added under a parent account. However over 13’s can get tickets but can also be added under a parent account if they wish.

1. : If a Mother and Child (Over 13) have separate accounts. The child can add the parent as per the example here. If a parent or child is having difficulty doing this they can contact us directly at info@coderdojo.com.

For under 13's the parent will have to add the child under their own account from the beginning, as an under 13 cannot create an account themselves. Please see [here}(http://tinypic.com/r/1qq1eb/9)for the buttons for Youth profiles and here for what the Screen will look like when you're setting up the Youth Profile. It is possible for a Parent to create the profiles for both under and over 13's.

There is no need to delete any profiles, but if you have any more questions or concerns around it please don't hesitate to contact us at info@coderdojo.org

3): Right now there is no way of looking for specific members of a dojo, just the dojo listing as you see it as a Champion in My Dojo. If you like, there is a Github request for the Feature. So you can always comment on it to support it! You can find the details of the feature request here.

I hope all of this helps, and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

• Tramore Dojo

Lovely, thanks Laura & Happy New Year to you!

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.