Introducing Ross O’Neill: CoderDojo Community Liaison Lead

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi everyone my name is Ross O'Neill and I am the new addition to the CoderDojo Foundation team as your Community Liaison Lead. For the first time ever CoderDojo has a fully dedicated community liaison lead and my job is to you guys grow as a community internationally and provide you support globally.

I started as a CoderDojo mentor in the SWICN Clubhouse Dojo located in the Digital Hub in the Liberties Dublin. I started off with a small class of four children which has since flourished. I graduated from the Dublin Institute of Technology where I studied Computing Science and I also in my spare time write as a freelance Financial Technology & Data journalist for the reputable newspaper the Sunday Business Post.

I am delighted to join the CoderDojo Foundation. CoderDojo is a great passion of mine and I look forward to engaging with the community and help grow what already is a strong and dedicated organisation

If you have any questions and would like to get in touch with me please use the contact details below:

Ross O’Neill

Community Liaison Lead @ CoderDojo Foundation

E: ross@coderdojo.org | M: +353851088135 | Skype: rossalopolis

T: @CoderDojo | @ross_o_neill | LinkedIn

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.