Term Dojo event issue

• Hiya,

I created a “term” when creating an event for our dojo - Carnew dojo.

Our first dojo was 16th Sept - there was 17 participants.

On booking for next session 30th Sept, I don’t seem to be able to book for this and its only saying we have 3 places left (maximum capacity is 20).

What have I done wrong?

Rgds
    Mandie
    Carnew Coderdojo

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi Amanda,

Just to confirm you want participants to book in for all of your block of events at once up to December?

It seems from your event setup that you added 10 tickets for youth and 10 for parents/guardians? Was this correct or should it be 20 for youth and 20 for parents/guardians? At the minute you have 10 youth booked in which means this ticket is booked up.

To increase the amount of tickets just go to edit event and increase the numbers :)

Just let us know if you have any other questions and I hope the new term has started out really well!

• Hi Rose,

Thanks for getting back to me, the capacity for the room is 20 persons (10 youths/10 parents). So I need to increase the number of tickets to the number events in the term. Will I then be able to see who is coming for a particular date?
    Ok leave it with me and I will have a place. New term went very well!

• Tried that, it all looks a bit messy I “upped” the number of tickets to the number of sessions per term. I was afraid then as it said we had 120 tickets available, not the 20 capacity that we can only take in the room.

I edited the no of tickets by 20 for the next session. As I said it looks a bit messy as I it shows a very long list of persons checked in for previous session and the new session but its not obvious.

Will I need to up the tickets after every session, for the next session?

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.