Can't add my son in my profile...

• Hi.

I created my son’s profile before attending the first dojo, and only then I was informed that I had to create my profile first and then add my son from there. I changed the profile to mine, birthdate included, but I can’t find the option to add my 8 year old son. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi Tiago,

Sorry for the confusion on this. We’re planning to review the sign-up process to avoid this confusion.

As a result of you signing up with your son’s details, your account was created as a youth account, which prevents children from being added.

I have converted your account to a Parent/Guardian account, so now you can add your son. To do so, go to the bottom of the edit profile page, and you’ll find a set of buttons adding youth. This is also something we’re reviewing due to the difficulty in finding the functionality. We hope to have a new flow for adding children in the next few weeks.

I hope this helps you, and again, apologies for the confusion.

Regards,
    Daniel

• Arggghhhh, I think I might have done the same, s I can’t add my daughters to my profile, can moine be converted too please?

• CoderDojo Foundation

@Angela

Yup, that was your problem too. Sorry!

I’ve made the change for you now too. Let us know if you have any issues adding your daughter and we’ll try get it sorted for you. :)

Regards,
    Daniel

• Thank you very much!

Problem solved.

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.