Article on the CoderDojo movement

• Hi everybody,

I am a freelance journalist in Boston, and I write an education technology column for a nonprofit newsroom (Hechinger Report) that crossposts my work on Slate. For my March column, I am writing about CoderDojo. I'd love to hear from a few Dojo champions around the world who might be up for a skype interview. I'm especially interested in hearing from Dojos that have been active in shaping the broader CoderDojo community, and also interested in hearing form folks not based in the United States (I only have 1000 words and have already interviewed folks from 2 US Dojos). If you're up for an interview sometime between Wednesday March 1 and Tuesday March 7, please let me know. Thanks for any time you take.

• CoderDojo Foundation

@Chris64 @Christian-Vermeulen Chairman of CoderDojo Netherlands, @Danielle-AKINI Champion of Douala Dojo in Cameroon, @Yohei-Yasukawa who started the 1st Dojo in Asia and is Co-Founder of CoderDojo Japan. @Karen-Wellington who is the program manager for CoderDojo Western Australia and Bettina who is the Community Lead for CoderDojo Belgium are a few amazing CoderDojo people that come to mind, but there are definitely more!

• @Nuala-Nic-Éil Thanks for the tips! If I don't hear from any volunteers, I'll start reaching out to folks directly.

• Hi @Chris64 I would be more than happy to help out! You can reach me at info@coderdojobelgium.be. I can't seem to find you e-mail address anywhere (probably that is just me) so hope this message reaches you in time! Cheers Bettina CoderDojo Belgium

• @Bettina Thanks! I'm cberdik@gmail.com....but I'll email you in just a minute to schedule something. I blocked off the end of this week for interviews on this (and early next week if need be), so we're right on time. Talk soon.

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.