Removing Dojo from site

• How do I remove or hide (I guess deactivate?) the Dojo I manage from this site? We’re shutting down for a while and I don’t want to confuse people that may happen to see it here.

• CoderDojo Foundation

@Nathan-Grier Hi Nathan, thanks for getting in touch. What Dojo are you part of? Can I as why the Dojo is shutting down for a while? As you can see in the gif, when you are logged in, go to my Dojos, then click Edit on the far right, and then scroll down on your Dojo page, click Inactive and then save.
    alt text
    If you have any other questions let me know, I am happy to help! :slight_smile:

• @Nuala-Nic-Éil Hi. I’m part of Coder Dojo MKE, a chapter in Milwaukee, WI, USA. I’m taking a break from running the program so I can spend more time with my family. So there isn’t anything that went wrong or anything Coder Dojo could have done differently to help. The Inactive button is exactly what I was looking for thanks!

• CoderDojo Foundation

@Nathan-Grier no problem, don’t be afraid to get back in touch if you’re able to start it up again, or find other volunteers in the area who would be able to run it in the mean time. :smile:

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.