managing users

• Please, let me know:
    1- how to verify the mentor’s profile. I have 2 mentors which I’m not able to open their profile. They can lock it? Why?
    2- how users can register themseves without insert their lastname and their young ninja. Example: Elena (mother) > Francesco (son). I’d like to know mother lastname and son lastname.
    Thank you in advance.
    Kind regards

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi Cristina,

Do you mean accepting a mentor to join? If so you will have received an email with their basic details. We’d advise if you require specific information beyond this to email them directly before accepting their invite via the email.

We are planning work on improving the visibility of profiles from the Manage Users page for Dojo Admin in the next few months so please bare with us on this :)

1. This is not currently the case as we split out the first and last name fields during registration but historically people could do this. We’d advise you export a CSV of all users and ask them to help you out by adding their last name!

Just let us know if theres any other issues :thumbsup_tone2:

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.