Digiweb?

• Hi there

Last year I set up domain names and webspaces with Digiweb for the kids in our HTML group. This year when I went to do it I noticed there is a link to a Google Form which says to fill it in and someone will get back to me. I have filled it in for about 6 or 7 kids, the first over 2 weeks ago, and no-one has gotten back to any of us. Am I using the wrong form? Should I just continue to log in and fill in the form that was there before. Or are Digiweb still kindly offering this deal?

Thanks for any insights!

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi Aisling,

Thanks for getting in touch. Apologies for the delay in responding to your DigiWeb requests, I have sent all 6 replies out to the ninjas and I have cc’d you in on each mail.

If you need anything else, let me know.

Warmest,

Rachel

• Hi Rachel

Thanks a million for this - I was just getting a bit confused as to how it was all supposed to work! I see from the emails that they will basically end up filling in the form that I used to fill in for ninjas before? That’s cool, thanks

Aisling

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.