Create an event - formatting tool

• I have created a new event formed by three rooms.
    I would like to have the same html formatting tool available for the description of the main event even for the description of the specific session.
    Here I have lost my formatted text and I’m not able to redirect kids to the download page for example.

Here the formatted text taken from the EventBrite page.

• @Marco-Vigelini HI Marco,

The WYSIWYG tool has been requested by others too :-)

In the meantime you can insert standard HTML tags to help format your text in the session descriptions.

This is an example taken from our current sessions:

Session from 1pm to 3pm
    Bring your app, game or web page to life by creating graphical user interfaces that engage and inspire people. The interface <u>is</u> the app, game or web site and users need to feel comfortable using it. Remember that a user interface is well designed when the program behaves exactly how the user thought it would.
    Using free desktop tools like Inkscape and GIMP plus online resources, learn to take your blank canvas and put your ideas to life in a way that people enjoy.
    During the sessions we shall:
    <li>Learn about mood boards</li>
    <li>Learn how to design and create menu buttons, images, icons and characters with vector graphics</li>
    <li>Learn about Layers and Image manipulation</li>
    <li>Learn how to create prototypes of your idea without code</li>
    <li>See your prototype idea come to life</li>
    Please have the following software pre-installed prior to attending class:<br>
    <ol type=“1”>
    <li>GIMP which can be downloaded from <a href= “” target="_blank"></a></li>
    <li>Inkscape which can be downloaded from <a href=“” target="_blank"></a></li>
    Also an external mouse preferably with a center wheel will make creating graphics easier.

I hope this helps.

• @Philip-Hennessy
    Yes of course!!! Very helpful

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi @Marco-Vigelini and @Philip-Hennessy,

First off, thanks Philip for helping out here, very much appreciated. :smile:

Secondly, just to let you both know, I’ve added an issue for this into GitHub so we don’t lose sight of the feature request:

Thanks to both of you for your feedback.

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.