Urgent! - Booking tickets issue

• We have had many people book tickets for our Sep 11 session the past 2 days. Today one of them emailed us to say he is not able to book tickets as the booking screen just ends abruptly and the "Ok" or "Submit" or "Book" button cannot be seen. I just tried it myself and sure enough that issue is happening. One is able to select the tickets but have nowhere to click after that.

• I found that the issue seems to be because of the positioning of the "Maintained by CoderDojo Foundation" bar. I clicked on the back arrow of the browser and that bar went away and the full booking screen was seen with the "Book now" and "Cancel" buttons:-)

0_1473106529367_upload-5587aa68-4896-4e51-8bc5-6c27a4b37520

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi Ruma,

Thank you for highlighting this. This is very helpful. It looks like a bug. When you clicked the back button did the "footer bar" completely disappear? Is that what you mean by "went away". Thank you very much for these inputs. I will be chatting to the technical team in regards to this straight away. :-)

Ross

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi Ruma,

Sorry about this, it was actually the result of some code changes we made in preparation for a new design for dojo/ticketing admin. This was only the case from around 4 o clock yesterday afternoon.

We have pushed a fix now, and the dialog should now appear above the footer.

Apologies again for any inconvenience.

Daniel

• Thank you so much for fixing it. Yes the bug did exist just for a short time as another parent was able to book a little after I posted about it.
    There is one thing happening on the Event listing page - the name of our sponsor is appearing in a HUGE font under "Dojo supported by". I'm sure it is a very minor fix.

0_1473213479079_upload-ca3687bd-bfee-47ad-952a-854a6c002897

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi Ruma,
    Our Dev team fixed it :) So you should see the logo as intended now!

All the Best,

N

• @Nuala-Nic-Éil Thank you!:thumbsup:

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.