Nano - Create with code book HELP

• I am currently on page 18 and i have inputted the code to create the links, but the links cannot be identified.
    I have tried a couple of times but it still wont work.
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    CJ5

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi Caroline,

I took a look at page 18, and there doesn’t seem to be any errors in the code in the book.

When you say the links cannot be identified, do you mean when you click them, it doesn’t go to the page? Do you get “Your file was not found” (or similar), or do you end of up staying on the index.html page?

Check to see if your index.html, about-us.html, our-songs.html, and see-us-play.html are all in the same folder. If not, put them all in the same folder, and try open the index.html file in your browser again.

If they are in the same folder, or that doesn’t work, paste the code for your index.html here and I can take a look at the problem.

Regards,
    Daniel

• Thank You.I have managed to work out why it was not working. Im Grateful for your response.
    Caroline

• CoderDojo Foundation

@Caroline That’s great. I hope you are enjoying the nano book. Be sure to review the book to let others know how you found it here: dojo.soy/nano :thumbsup_tone2:

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.