Tao verification

• I logged in my account and when I visited the page of my Dojo I saw an icon on the upper right corner that says Tao Unverified. What is that?

Thank you!

• CoderDojo Foundation

Hi Iraklis,

We’ve just updated our design and this is one of the elements we are making more prominent. In 2014 we conducted a pilot called ‘Recommended Practice’ of which the goal was to create a set of global best practices for Dojos. When the pilot ended it was decided to rename the process ‘Tao’ and it was decided that it could be integrated into the community platform.

Right now you can access your list of recommended practices by going to ‘My Dojos’ and a banner will appear for your Dojo if you have not yet completed them.

0_1472456447583_Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 10.38.49.png

For each recommended practice you will need to provide evidence in the form of text or by sending us a file. Once you have completed all the Tao checkboxes just reach out to us on ‘info@coderdojo.org’ and we will review your listing and award you the Tao verified tick!
    0_1472456516952_Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 10.41.41.png

During our UI and UX update in the next few months the accessibility of Tao will be improved to make it easier for you to fulfill CoderDojo Tao!

Let us know if you have any other questions,

Rosa

Looks like your connection to CoderDojo Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.